Paul O. Abbe Mixer Repair
- Sigma Blade Mixers
- Double Sigma Blade
- Double Arm Mixers
- Two Wing Tangential Rotors
- Mixing Chamber with Tilt Discharge
- Profiled Pressure Lid
- Variable Speed Drive
- Dry-Type Mechanical Seal Dust Stops
- Cooling Jackets: Chamber, Rotors and Pressure Lid
- Mixing Data Acquisition
- Front or Rear Material Feed
- Temperature monitoring
- Gear Box by Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- …And Much More
Why Choose The Mixer Company for Paul O. Abbe Mixer Repair and Rebuilding Services?
The Mixer Company Shop Capabilities.
Our factories are well packed with the latest state of the art inspection and repairing equipment to handle any Industrial Mixer. This is our business and this is all we do since the 1930’s so, we are prepared with the machinery and people to complete your Paul O. Abbe Mixer Rebuild.
- Small and large lathes that help in re-machining parts.
- Heavy duty vertical presses and boring mills to assist the repairing process.
- Latest vibration and oil analysis equipment.
- We only use original spare parts to perform Paul O. Abbe Mixer repairs. We procure spare parts and other materials from certified suppliers only.
- We manufacture/fabricate hard to get parts in our CNC and gear cutting shop.
- We perform the repair/upgrade services in a controlled and supervised environment. This allows us to maintain quality in every product delivered.
- We follow the most aggressive quality assurance procedures to ensure that the unit is functional to the expected quality standards.
- We document each step of the repair and test runs as requested by the customers.
- We offer extended warranties for those Paul O. Abbe Mixers requiring complete refurbishment.