Littleford Day Mixer
Littleford Day Mixer Repair
Centrally Located, with 2 locations in Chicago and one in Houston; The Mixer Company Repairs all Littleford Day process equipment. From, High-Speed Dough Mixers and more! This is why we are the process industry leader when it comes to Littleford Day Mixer repair. We have been in the industrial service of rebuilding Littleford Day machines since the 1930s and are the ONE-AND-ONLY company you can count on with your machinery.
The Mixer Company has the skills and manpower needed to complete your Littleford Day Mixer Repair properly and expediently when needing basic service or when they unexpectedly fail on you and your process. Our logistics team will aid in getting the Littleford Day Mixer out of your plant location and into our shop.
Our Engineers and Technicians have a combined 200 years of experience and will have your machines running longer and more efficiently than the day it was brand new. The Mixer Company only uses the highest quality parts on your Littleford Day Mixer rebuild. We provide warranty options that is unsurpassed by any other company.
- Sigma Blade Mixers
- Double Sigma Blade
- Double Arm Mixers
- Knead Mixers UCP & NOVAMIX
- TWIN Screw Continuous Mixers
- SINGLE Screw Extruders
- Naben Blades
- Wishbone Blades
- …And Much More
Why Choose The Mixer Company for Littleford Day Mixer Repair and Rebuilding Services?
An unexpected Littleford Day MixerFailure results in costly downtime, affecting several operations at your facility. When your process stops, money is literally flying out the window. The Mixer Company helps you overcome these critical situations by restoring your Littleford Day Mixersback to operation quickly and affordably. You could send your machine back to the OEM only to find that there is a minimum 9-12 month backlog on repairs. The Mixer Company can have your Littleford Day Mixerrebuilt and back to you in a fraction of that time.
The Mixer Company Shop Capabilities.
- Our factories are well-packed with the latest state of the art inspection and repairing equipment to handle any Industrial Mixer. This is our business and this is all we do since the 1930’s so, we are prepared with the machinery and people to complete your Littleford Day Mixer Rebuild.
- Small and large lathes that help in re-machining parts.
- Heavy-duty vertical presses and boring mills to assist the repairing process.
- Latest vibration and oil analysis equipment.
- We only use original spare parts to perform Littleford Day Mixer repairs. We procure spare parts and other materials from certified suppliers only.
- We manufacture/fabricate hard to get parts in our CNC and gear cutting shop.
- We perform the repair/upgrade services in a controlled and supervised environment. This allows us to maintain quality in every product delivered.
- We follow the most aggressive quality assurance procedures to ensure that the unit is functional to the expected quality standards.
- We document each step of the repair and test runs as requested by the customers.
- We offer extended warranties for those Littleford Day Mixersrequiring complete refurbishment.
Littleford Day Mixer Parts and Fabrication
If you have a Littleford Day mixer part that needs to be replaced, contact us. We either have it in stock, our we can fabricate it. Over the years we have fabricated thousands of hard to find replacement Littleford Day mixer parts. We have had machines from companies that were built over 70 years ago come into our shop in need of a part that literally does not exist anymore. We have fabricated parts since the 1930s for companies like 3M, Dow, and Hershey’s just to name a few. We have successfully executed and exceeded OEM standards.
Now That Your Littleford Day Mixer Overhaul is Complete…
When we complete a Littleford Day Mixer Repair, the Littleford Day Mixerleaves our plant to go back to work in your process, revitalized, refreshed and with new life in it that is built to last for decades to come.* You are getting a machine that is in“New” condition that will meet and many times exceed the OEM specifications.
Are You Still Not Sure About Using Our Services?
Schedule a Tour of One of Our Plants. Come Visit Us. Let us show you our capabilities – Feel free to call 1-855-910-7155to schedule a tour of one of our plants. Also, Check out the video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations. Click here to read more about our Littleford Day Mixer Repair capabilities. Also, Check out the video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations.
Littleford Day Mixer History
Littleford Brothers Company was founded in 1882. At least during the 1930s, it was based in Cincinnati, Ohio. By 1931, it was producing a line of road maintenance equipment; the line was eventually discontinued, and the last commercially published serial number data ends in 1983. It acquired the J. H. Day Company in 1981, and the two firms merged in 1992 to form Littleford Day Inc. As of March 2010, Littleford Day was based in Florence, Kentucky, and was a leading manufacturer of mixing, drying and reacting equipment for the plastics and processing industries.
Littleford Day was acquired by Baker Perkins. Read More Here.
We are not the B&P Littleford Day OEM but we do service their products. If you would like to contact B&P Littleford Day, you can do so at:
B&P Littleford Day
Headquarters, Manufacturing, Technology Center
1000 Hess Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48601
Houston Service Center
13135 South Freeway, Houston, TX 77047