Jaygo Mixer Repair
- Sigma Blade Mixers
- Double Sigma Blade
- Double Arm Mixers
- Knead Mixers UCP & NOVAMIX
- TWIN Screw Continuous Mixers
- Single Screw Extruders
- Naben Blades
- Wishbone Blades
- Mechanical Or Hydraulic Drive System
- Jacketed Mixing Troughs Or Heating And Cooling
- Designed For Pressure, Vacuum, Or Inert Gas Operation
- Remote Operator Control
- Specialized Die Heads / Special Extrusion Spouts
- Automated Operation Of Cover Via Hydraulic Piston
- Cored Blades Of Various Design
- …And Much More
Why Choose The Mixer Company for Jaygo Mixer Repair and Rebuilding Services?
The Mixer Company Shop Capabilities.
Our factories are well-packed with the latest state of the art inspection and repairing equipment to handle any Industrial Mixer. This is our business and this is all we do since the 1930’s so, we are prepared with the machinery and people to complete your Jaygo Mixer Rebuild.
- Small and large lathes that help in re-machining parts.
- Heavy-duty vertical presses and boring mills to assist the repairing process.
- Latest vibration and oil analysis equipment.
- We only use original spare parts to perform Jaygo Mixer repairs. We procure spare parts and other materials from certified suppliers only.
- We manufacture/fabricate hard to get parts in our CNC and gear cutting shop.
- We perform the repair/upgrade services in a controlled and supervised environment. This allows us to maintain quality in every product delivered.
- We follow the most aggressive quality assurance procedures to ensure that the unit is functional to the expected quality standards.
- We document each step of the repair and test runs as requested by the customers.
- We offer extended warranties for those Jaygo Mixers requiring complete refurbishment.