Baker Perkins Mixer Repair
Centrally Located, with 2 locations in Chicago and one in Houston; The Mixer Company Repairs all Baker Perkins process equipment. From, High-Speed Mixers, Single Arm, Double Arm Mixers, Sigma Blade Mixers and more! This is why we are the process industry leader when it comes to Baker Perkins Mixer repair. We have been in the industrial service of rebuilding Baker Perkins machines since the 1930s and are the ONE-AND-only company you can count on with your machinery.
The Mixer Company has the skills and manpower needed to complete your Baker Perkins Mixer Repair properly and expediently when needing basic service or when they unexpectedly fail on you and your process. Our logistics team will aid in getting the Baker Perkins Mixer out of your plant location and into our shop.
Our Engineers and Technicians have a combined 200 years of experience and will have your machines running longer and more efficiently than the day it was brand new. The Mixer Company only uses the highest quality parts on your Baker Perkins Mixer rebuild. We provide warranty options that are unsurpassed by any other company.
- Sigma Blade Mixers
- Double Sigma Blade
- Double Arm Mixers
- Two Wing Tangential Rotors
- Mixing Chamber with Tilt Discharge
- Profiled Pressure Lid
- Variable Speed Drive
- Dry-Type Mechanical Seal Dust Stops
- Cooling Jackets: Chamber, Rotors and Pressure Lid
- Mixing Data Acquisition
- Front or Rear Material Feed
- …And Much More
Why Choose The Mixer Company for Baker Perkins Mixer Repair and Rebuilding Services?
An unexpected Baker Perkins Mixer Failure results in costly downtime, affecting several operations at your facility. When your process stops, money is literally flying out the window. The Mixer Company helps you overcome these critical situations by restoring your Baker Perkins Mixers back to operation quickly and affordable. You could send your machine back to the OEM only to find that there is a minimum 9-12 month backlog on repairs. The Mixer Company can have your Baker Perkins Mixer rebuilt and back to you in a fraction of that time.
Baker Perkins Mixer Parts and Fabrication
If you have a Baker Perkins mixer part that needs to be replaced, contact us. We either have it in stock, our we can fabricate it. Over the years we have fabricated thousands of hard to find replacement Baker Perkins mixer parts. We have had machines from companies that were built over 70 years ago come into our shop in need of a part that literally does not exist anymore. We have fabricated parts since the 1930s for companies like 3M, Dow, and Hershey’s just to name a few. We have successfully executed and exceeded OEM standards.
The Mixer Company Shop Capabilities.
- Our factories are well packed with the latest state of the art inspection and repairing equipment to handle any Industrial Mixer. This is our business and this is all we do since the 1930’s so, we are prepared with the machinery and people to complete your Baker Perkins Mixer Rebuild.
- Small and large lathes that help in re-machining parts.
- Heavy duty vertical presses and boring mills to assist the repairing process.
- Latest vibration and oil analysis equipment.
- We only use original spare parts to perform Baker Perkins Mixer repairs. We procure spare parts and other materials from certified suppliers only.
- We manufacture/fabricate hard to get parts in our CNC and gear cutting shop.
- We perform the repair/upgrade services in a controlled and supervised environment. This allows us to maintain quality in every product delivered.
- We follow the most aggressive quality assurance procedures to ensure that the unit is functional to the expected quality standards.
- We document each step of the repair and test runs as requested by the customers.
- We offer extended warranties for those Baker Perkins Mixersrequiring complete refurbishment.
Now That Your Baker Perkins Mixer Overhaul is Complete…
When we complete a Baker Perkins Mixer Repair, the Baker Perkins Mixer leaves our plant to go back to work in your process, revitalized, refreshed and with new life in it that is built to last for years to come.* You are getting a machine that is in “New” condition that will meet and many times exceed the OEM specifications.
Are You Still Not Sure About Using Our Services?
Schedule a Tour of One of Our Plants. Come Visit Us. Let us show you our capabilities – Feel free to call 1-855-910-7155 to schedule a tour of one of our plants. Also, Check out the Video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations. Click here to read more about our Baker Perkins Mixer Repair capabilities. Also, Check out the Video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations.
Baker Perkins Mixer Backstory
The company has its origins with (1766-1849), an American inventor who moved to England in 1819 from . His son, (1799-1881), founded the firm of A. M. Perkins & Co Ltd to manufacture his inventions.In 1893, the company merged with Werner & Pfleiderer(London)to form Werner, Pfleiderer & Perkins Ltd. In 1904, WP&P moved their manufacturing from London to . In 1914, owing to pressure over its German-sounding name, the company became Perkins Engineers Ltd. During , the company produced a range of armaments including Ricardo engines for .In 1918 it merged with & Sons Ltd of Willesden to become Joseph Baker Sons & Perkins Ltd and in 1923, Baker Perkins Ltd.
By the time of the merger, Baker and Perkins were well-established names in the bakery, biscuit, confectionery, chocolate and chemical machinery industries. Just as the companies combined, the Bakers bought a factory in , Michigan, that for over 60 years was the base for the manufacture of food and chemical equipment in North America.
Between the wars, the company manufactured a wide range of machinery including laundry equipment. In 1939, Baker Perkins was asked to take on the production of the new twin 6-pounder coast defense gun and also made components for a wide range of other artillery pieces. Postwar, Baker Perkins specialized in equipment for the food processing and printing industries.
We are not the BP & Littleford OEM, but we do service their products. If you wish to contact the BP & Littleford OEM we have provided their information to you below as a courtesy.
Baker Perkins OEM Information
3223 Kraft Ave. S.E
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512-2027