AMF Mixer Repair
Centrally Located, with 2 locations in Chicago and one in Houston; The Mixer Company Repairs all AMF process equipment. From, High-Speed Dough Mixers, Auto feeders, Batch dissolvers and more! This is why we are the process industry leader when it comes to AMF Mixer repair. We have been in the industrial service of rebuilding AMF machines since the 1930’s and are the ONE-AND-only company you can count on with your machinery.
The Mixer Company has the skills and manpower needed to complete your AMF Mixer Repairproperly and expediently when needing basic service or when they unexpectedly fail on you and your process. Our logistics team will aid in getting the AMF Mixer out of your plant location and into our shop.
Our Engineers and Technicians have a combined 200 years of experience and will have your machines running longer and more efficiently than the day it was brand new. The Mixer Company only uses the highest quality parts on your AMF Mixer rebuild. We provide warranty options that are unsurpassed by any other company.
- Sigma Blade Mixers
- Double Sigma Blade
- Double Arm Mixers
- Two Wing Tangential Rotors
- Mixing Chamber with Tilt Discharge
- Profiled Pressure Lid
- Variable Speed Drive
- Dry-Type Mechanical Seal Dust Stops
- Cooling Jackets: Chamber, Rotors and Pressure Lid
- Mixing Data Acquisition
- Front or Rear Material Feed
- Temperature monitoring
- Gear Box by Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- …And Much More
Why Choose The Mixer Company for AMF Mixer Repair and Rebuilding Services?
An unexpected AMF MixerFailure results in costly downtime, affecting several operations at your facility. When your process stops, money is literally flying out the window. The Mixer Company helps you overcome these critical situations by restoring your AMF Mixers back to operation quickly and affordably. You could send your machine back to the OEM only to find that there is a minimum 9-12 month backlog on repairs. The Mixer Company can have your AMF Mixerrebuilt and back to you in a fraction of that time.
The Mixer Company Shop Capabilities.
- Our factories are well packed with the latest state of the art inspection and repairing equipment to handle any Industrial Mixer. This is our business and this is all we do since the 1930’s so, we are prepared with the machinery and people to complete your AMF Mixer Rebuild.
- Small and large lathes that help in re-machining parts.
- Heavy duty vertical presses and boring mills to assist the repairing process.
- Latest vibration and oil analysis equipment.
- We only use original spare parts to perform AMF Mixer repairs. We procure spare parts and other materials from certified suppliers only.
- We manufacture/fabricate hard to get parts in our CNC and gear cutting shop.
- We perform the repair/upgrade services in a controlled and supervised environment. This allows us to maintain quality in every product delivered.
- We follow the most aggressive quality assurance procedures to ensure that the unit is functional to the expected quality standards.
- We document each step of the repair and test runs as requested by the customers.
- We offer extended warranties for those AMF Mixersrequiring complete refurbishment.
AMF Mixer Parts and Fabrication
If you have an AMF mixer part that needs to be replaced, contact us. We either have it in stock, our we can fabricate it. Over the years we have fabricated thousands of hard to find replacement AMF mixer parts. We have had machines from companies that were built over 70 years ago come into our shop in need of a part that literally does not exist anymore. We have fabricated parts since the 1930s for companies like 3M, Dow, and Hershey’s just to name a few. We have successfully executed and exceeded OEM standards.
Now That Your AMF Mixer Overhaul is Complete…
When we complete an AMF Mixer Repair, the AMF Mixer leaves our plant to go back to work in your process, revitalized, refreshed and with new life in it that is built to last for years to come.* You are getting a machine that is in“New” condition that will meet and many times exceed the OEM specifications.
Are You Still Not Sure About Using Our Services?
Schedule a Tour of One of Our Plants. Come Visit Us. Let us show you our capabilities – Feel free to call 1-855-910-7155to schedule a tour of one of our plants. Also, Check out the Video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations. Click here to read more about our AMF Mixer Repair capabilities. Also, Check out the Video below to go on a virtual online tour of one of our many plant locations.
We are not the AMF OEM, but we do repair AMF Mixing Machinery. If you need to contact the OEM you can do so with the information provided below.
AMF Mixer History
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, USA, AMF has developed a worldwide presence with offices and manufacturing facilities in the USA, Canada, Central/South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand. Through this global infrastructure of equipment supply, engineering expertise, and parts and service support, we develop and maintain automated bakery plants at a level that is unmatched in our market.
2115 West Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23227